Healthy Eating For Life
Cooking is a valuable life skill. By preparing meals and snacks at home, you control the ingredients in food and the amount that is served. The information on this site is focused on healthy eating for life techniques that you can use every day.
Each recipe section includes a video demonstration, a collection of recipes, food safety tips, and links to additional resources. You can also make better nutrition choices by understanding food labels and being more aware of portion sizes.
- A Healthy Breakfast - Crispy Waffles
- Black Bean Edamame Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Strips
- Flower Power Eggs
- Lighter Cheeseburger Soup
- Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- Pizza with Pizazz!
- Red Lentil Soup
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Turkey Panini
- Buying Guide for Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Fruits and Veggies - More Matters!
- Food Portions and Supersized Meals
- Slow Cookers Still Hot
- Super Seasonings
- The Dish on Fish
- Understanding Nutrition Labels
Everyday Health: Today's the Day is a Food and Drug Administration partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to give you useful and timely information on food and drug safety, medical devices, health conditions, and more.