Enrollment begins October 2!
The new 4-H year that begins on October 1 and 4-H enrollment/re-enrollment opens via the Kansas 4-H Online system as well. All re-enrollments must be completed online by December 1. If re-enrollment is not completed by this deadline, youth will become ineligible for the current year to:
- Receive exhibit premium or participate in premium auctions
- Hold a leadership position at the county level (4-H Council officer, etc)
- Represent the County on a team or for an award, at a state competitive 4-H event (4-H judging teams, shooting sports matches, State KAP judging, etc)
- Receive any local 4-H scholarship or support dollars for registration/travel.
Gaining life skills is one of the goals of 4-H enrollment. Focusing on life skill development, returning Atchison County 4-Hers completing online enrollment after December 1 may regain their eligibility by choosing one of the following options: presenting a talk/presentation/public speaking at County 4-H Day /County Fair or giving a 4-H related talk to a non-4-H group. Other options include carrying out an active leadership project or completing a pre-approved service learning activity. The 4-H member must consult personally with county extension agents to develop a plan prior to doing the activity.
4-H enrollment via Kansas 4HOnline system, PROJECT CHANGES CLOSE MAY 1! Changes after this date can be made in consultation with extension staff. Some projects may have a earlier deadline date. (Example: 4-Her must be enrolled in the beef project prior to the weight-in date.)
Before enrolling online please note:
- Must have a stable internet connection using Firefox or Chrome browsers, don't use any other browser or you will have issues. This can be done on computer or tablet!
- Must have a valid email address to create a family account (contact the Extension office if you do not have email). Do not create a new account if re-enrolling.
- To check out project offerings visit the Project Resources page.
- Your previous password that Extension has used, you will use to update. Keep this safe, you will need it to log in to make changes to the account.
- If you wish to receive texts, make sure you provide your cell phone number, carrier and mark the check box.
- Make sure that you select your payment intention and submit all fees to the State 4-H Office by check or debit/credit card.
Instructions for Re-enrollment (Enrollment begins Oct 2)
Using 4HOnline for NEW families (Enrollment begins Oct 2)