4-H Online Enrollment
Enrollment begins October 1!
The new 4-H year begins on October 1 and 4-H enrollment/re-enrollment opens via the Kansas 4-H Online system. All re-enrollments must be completed online by November 15. If re-enrollment is not completed by this deadline, youth will become ineligible for the current year to:
- Receive exhibit premium or participate in premium auctions
- Hold a leadership position at the county level (4-H Council officer, etc)
- Represent the County on a team or for an award, at a state competitive 4-H event (4-H judging teams, shooting sports matches, State KAP judging, etc)
- Receive any local 4-H scholarship or support dollars for registration/travel.
Gaining life skills is one of the goals of 4-H enrollment. Focusing on life skill development, returning Atchison County 4-Hers completing online enrollment after November 15 may regain their eligibility by choosing one of the following options: presenting a talk/presentation/public speaking at County 4-H Day /County Fair or giving a 4-H related talk to a non-4-H group. Other options include carrying out an active leadership project or completing a pre-approved service learning activity. The 4-H member must consult personally with county extension agents to develop a plan prior to doing the activity.
4-H enrollment via Kansas 4HOnline system, PROJECT CHANGES CLOSE MAY 1! Changes after this date can be made in consultation with extension staff. Some projects may have an earlier deadline date. (Example: 4-Her must be enrolled in the beef project prior to the weigh-in date.)
Before enrolling online please note:
- Must have a stable internet connection using Firefox or Chrome browsers, don't use any other browser or you will have issues. This can be done on a computer or tablet!
- Must have a valid email address to create a family account (contact the Extension office if you do not have email). Do not create a new account if re-enrolling.
- To check out project offerings visit the Project Resources page.
- If you wish to receive texts, make sure you provide your cell phone number, carrier and mark the checkbox. Texts will give you e-mail notifications and ensure you don't miss important information.
- Make sure that you select your payment intention and submit all fees to the State 4-H Office by check (Due within 10 days of enrollment) or debit/credit card.
- Please select your preferred correspondence preference Mail or E-Mail from the drop-down menu.
Instructions for Re-enrollment (Enrollment begins Oct 1)
Using 4HOnline for NEW families (Enrollment begins Oct 1)